mardi 27 avril 2010

Kick-Ass Actor's Fiancée Defends Their 24-Year Age Gap


Teenage Kick-Ass star Aaron Johnson's fiancée, who is 24 years his senior, doesn't care if people are shocked by their age difference – and says it's "sexist" to even make it an issue.

"The amount of men I know with the same age gap [with younger women] that we have – how come no one says anything about that?" Sam Taylor-Wood tells Harper's Bazaar in its April issue. "It's totally sexist. I try to ignore it."

The British artist and filmmaker adds: "I've made lots of big decisions in my life that have shocked people. I've never really thought of other people's opinions, so why start now?"

Johnson, 19, and Taylor-Wood, 43, have set tongues wagging with their whirlwind romance following his work in the movie Nowhere Boy, which she directed last year. They got engaged, are expecting a baby this summer and have started thinking about wedding plans, too.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire