mercredi 28 avril 2010

One Nose Job Is Enough Plastic Surgery For Alexa Ray Joel


Alexa Ray Joel is turning over a new leaf. Hospitalized after taking Traumeel, a homeopathic medication, in December, Alexa Ray tells PEOPLE she’s feeling much better–inside and out. The 24-year-old singer underwent rhinoplasty earlier this month, and says she’s overjoyed by the results. “I was thinking about getting this for years,” says Joel. Her nose, she adds, “always bothered me a little bit. I was self-conscious of pictures taken from the side. To some people that’s vain, but at the end of the day, we all want to feel pretty.” But the daughter of Billy Joel and Christie Brinkley says she’s done with plastic surgery. Says Joel, “Would I do anything else to my body? No. It’s not ten procedures like Heidi Montag. For me, that’s a little extreme, but to each her own.” As for the timing of the surgery–just four months after her overdose scare following a breakup–Joel says this was the right time for her. “Would it have been smart to get this procedure last year?” she asks. “No. I didn’t know who I was.” And now? “I feel really good.”–Rennie Dyball and Liza Hamm

1 commentaire: