lundi 17 mai 2010

Roman Polanski might have molested this


Roman Polanski defenders have always maintained that his sexual assault over 30 years ago was a one-time deal which somehow excuses drugging a 13-year-old girl, sodomizing her and then fleeing the country because you didn't like the sentence you received. Makes perfect sense. Anyway, British actress Charlotte Lewis came forward today and claims she was raped by Polanski at age 16. People reports:

"[Polanski] sexually abused me in the worst possible way when I was just 16," said Lewis, who remained composed while reading a prepared statement. "He knew [how old I was] when he met me and forced himself upon me in his apartment in Paris. He took advantage of me and I have lived with the effects of his behavior ever since it occurred. I've traveled to the U.S. at my own expense to make sure that justice is finally done and that Mr. Polanski gets what he deserves. All I want is justice."

While this is a huge blow to Roman Polanski's efforts to fight extraditi- wait. Is that Gloria Allred? Innocent.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire